Hide minor edits - Show changes to markup
June 18, 2012, at 03:48 PM
Added lines 1-25:
(:blogentry title="Geany 1.22 is out!" time="2012-06-18 15:29" permalink="Main.20120618":)
We are happy to announce a new release of Geany!
For a comprehensive list of changes please see Release Notes. A very detailed and complete list of changes can be found in the ChangeLog.
- Rewrite and improve theming support.
- Update Scintilla to 2.29.
- Full PCRE regular expression support for search and replace.
- Add filetype Objective-C (Elias Pschernig).
- Always load the default session if configured to do so.
- Fix detection of raw strings in C and C++.
- Improve support for HTML embedded filetypes.
- Add translations: ar, id, lt, mn, nn, sk.
- Update translations: de, es, fr, hu, it, ja, kk, lt, nl, pl, pt, pt_BR, sk, sl, sv, tr, zh_CN, zh_TW.
We want to thank all developers, translators and everyone who contributed to this release with patches, feedback, bug reports and so on. Thank you!
As usual, all downloads can be found on Releases.
Version number changed
No, don't worry, 1.22 is not a typo. Many users told us our version numbers didn't reflect the maturity of Geany to their eyes, and wished it to be changed to reflect that. So after some discussion we decided to rename this version 1.22 instead of 0.22.