Geany-Plugins 1.23 released!
Right after the release of Geany 1.23 we are happy to announce the
release of Geany-Plugins 1.23.
The most important changes:
- Add new plugin Commander
- Add new plugin markdown
- Add new plugin Scope
- Removing plugin geanyGDB
- Major rework on Tableconvert
- Updated translations: ca, de, es, fr, nl, tr
A complete list can be found at
As usual, tarballs, the Windows installer and their corresponding GPG signatures can be found at <http://plugins.geany.org/downloads.html>.
We want to thank all developers, translators and everyone who
contributed to this release with patches, feedback, bug reports and so
on. Thank you!
We are happy to announce a new release of Geany!
For a comprehensive list of changes please see Release Notes. A very detailed and complete list of changes can be found in the ChangeLog.
- Rewrite of printing code.
- Update Scintilla to 3.2.3.
- Always display editor text in LTR direction.
- Fix re-opening files with unknown but detected encoding from last session.
- Replace 'Open file in a new tab' save dialog option with new 'Document->Clone' menu item.
- Add filetypes AsciiDoc and Go.
- Add translations: et, eu, he, hi, sr.
- Update translations: ca, cs, de, es, fi, gl, it, kk, lt, nl, pt_BR, ru, sv, sl, tr.
We want to thank all developers, translators and everyone who contributed to this release with patches, feedback, bug reports and so on. Thank you!
As usual, all downloads can be found on Releases.