Geany-Plugins 1.27 released!
We are happy to announce a new version of the combined Geany-Plugins release -- right after Geany 1.27, Geany-Plugins 1.27 has been released.
There have been a lot of changes, but here are some of the most prominent or noteworthy ones.
- Dropped build support via Waf -- please use Autotools instead
- Improve building on Windows a lot and so ship more plugins with installer for Windows
- New plugin LineOperations
- Debugger: Fix many memory leaks and potential crashes
- Debugger: Fix handling of non-ASCII characters in file names
- Debugger: Speed up stack trace display on large traces
- Debugger: Report the signal name when the process received one
- GeanyPy: Add keybinding support for Python plugins
- GeniusPaste: Make pastebins configurable via configuration files, adding support for user-defined pastebins
- GeniusPaste: Add configurations for fpaste.org and paste.debian.net
- ProjectOrganizer: Use the term "symbol" instead of "tag"
- Spellcheck: Improve detection of English contractions and other use of single quotes
- i18n/l10n: Update of translations for de, fr, pt, ru
A more complete list of changes can be found in the NEWS file.
As usual, you can find source tarballs and Windows installer for the new release on plugins.geany.org.
We are happy to announce a new release of Geany!
For a comprehensive list of changes please see Release Notes. A very detailed and complete list of changes can be found in the ChangeLog.
- Remove Waf alternative build system.
- Greatly improve scope completion (Jiří Techet).
- Show a popup to select the symbol when going to a symbol has several options (Jiří Techet).
- Update Scintilla to version 3.6.3 (including improved support for Lua 5.3 and Perl 5.22).
- Improved symbols for C, C++, C# and D, and added symbols to CUDA.
- Update built-in PHP symbols completion and calltips.
- Fix lockup when performing reflow on some input with many consecutive spaces.
- Update translations: de, es, fr, it, ja, kk, lt, nl, pt, ru, sk, zh_CN.
We want to thank all developers, translators and everyone who contributed to this release with patches, feedback, bug reports and so on. Thank you!
As usual, all downloads can be found on Releases.