- Enrico Tröger, Nick Treleaven, Frank Lanitz, Matthew Brush
This is the Geany API documentation. It should be considered work in progress. We will try to document as many functions and structs as possible.
- Do not use any symbol not in the documentation - it may change.
Except for exceptions stated in the documentation for geany_load_module(), no API function may be called if the plugin is not enabled (between the calls to their GeanyFuncs::init and GeanyFuncs::cleanup functions).
Common API files
- All API functions and types - see Files link at the top
- Deprecated symbols - see Related Pages link at the top
- See the HACKING file for information about developing the plugin API and other useful notes.