We are happy to announce a new release of Geany!
For a comprehensive list of changes please see
Release Notes. A very detailed and complete list of
changes can be found in the ChangeLog.
- Fix crash when a plugin calls plugin_set_key_group() more than once (Jiří Techet).
- Fix updating statusbar after applying indentation detection.
- Fix converting color to hex for insertion in the Color Chooser dialog (Vasiliy Faronov).
- Update Matlab, Haxe, Arduino, HTML, C# and CMake filetypes.
- Updated translations: ca, id, ja, kk, lt, ru.
We want to thank all developers, translators and everyone who
contributed to this release with patches, feedback, bug reports and
so on. Thank you!
As usual, all downloads can be found on Releases.
Geany-Plugins 1.31 are out!
We are happy to announce a new version of the combined Geany-Plugins
release -- Following the Geany 1.31 release, Geany-Plugins 1.31 is being
- New plugin: keyrecord
- OS X: Use path relative to bundle to make plugins GeanyGenDoc,
GeniusPaste, GitChangebar, Overview, PoHelper, Scope work better on
Apple's operating system
- Windows: Fix crashes on GeanyExtrasel, GeanyLua, GeanyMacro,
- ProjectOrganizer: Fix a crash by ensuring project is open before
trying to expand the tree
- GitChangebar: Fix spurious line wrapping
- Updated translations: de, es, pt
A more complete list of changes can be found at NEWS at
As usual, you can find source tarballs and Windows installer for the new
release on https://plugins.geany.org.
A huge thanks to everybody contributing to this great release.