Geany 0.9 (September 29, 2006)
Added function calltips for files open in the current workspace for C-like languages.
Open a second instance by default when starting Geany with no filenames specified on the command-line.
Added better error message support for D, for both DMD and GDC; also GCC-style linker error messages are now parsed.
Text selections now use syntax highlighting foreground colours (but can still be overridden in filetypes.common).
Find in Files improvements: fixed string and whole word only matching options; a directory selector dialog; filenames passed
to Grep are now sorted alphabetically.
- Remember the VTE current directory at startup.
- Show the messages window on build failure or for Find Usage.
Added -s command-line option to not load session files (-i is now used to force a new instance).
Added comment toggle functionality to easily comment and uncomment a line with one shortcut.
Separated filetypes PHP and HTML for better usage.
- New filetypes: Diff, Fortran 77 and Ferite.
- Added auto completion tags for PASCAL.
Improved VTE usage by adding options for selecting the used shell and ignoring menu bar accelerator (default F10).
Added menu items to insert configurable date/time strings.
- Removed the whole FIFO code and replaced it with support for (Unix Domain) Sockets(including Windows support).
- Implemented Run command (from the build menu) under Windows.
- Enabled socket code on Windows to detect a running instance.
- Enabled notification if file on disk has changed under Windows.
Fixed a segfault at startup if terminal follow path setting is enabled.
Fixed clicking on error messages being dependent on the current file's directory.
Fixed a bug when clicking on a recent file got the wrong filename.
Fixed a crash when a compiler output reports an error in a blank line(can happen in LaTeX)
Fixed a crash when switching between several filetypes.
- Fixed segfault when replacing tabs by spaces.
- New translations: cs, nl, vi.
- Updated translations: de, es.