Geany 1.22 is out!
We are happy to announce a new release of Geany!
- Rewrite and improve theming support.
- Update Scintilla to 2.29.
- Full PCRE regular expression support for search and replace.
- Add filetype Objective-C (Elias Pschernig).
- Always load the default session if configured to do so.
- Fix detection of raw strings in C and C++.
- Improve support for HTML embedded filetypes.
- Add translations: ar, id, lt, mn, nn, sk.
- Update translations: de, es, fr, hu, it, ja, kk, lt, nl, pl, pt, pt_BR, sk, sl, sv, tr, zh_CN, zh_TW.
We want to thank all developers, translators and everyone who contributed to
this release with patches, feedback, bug reports and so on. Thank you!
As usual, all downloads can be found on
Version number changed
No, don't worry, 1.22 is not a typo. Many users told us our version numbers
didn't reflect the maturity of Geany to their eyes, and wished it to be
changed to reflect that. So after some discussion we decided to rename this
version 1.22 instead of 0.22.