Geany-Plugins 1.27 released!
We are happy to announce a new version of the combined Geany-Plugins release
-- right after Geany 1.27, Geany-Plugins 1.27 has been released.
There have been a lot of changes, but here are some of the most prominent or
- Dropped build support via Waf -- please use Autotools instead
- Improve building on Windows a lot and so ship more plugins with installer for Windows
- New plugin LineOperations
- Debugger: Fix many memory leaks and potential crashes
- Debugger: Fix handling of non-ASCII characters in file names
- Debugger: Speed up stack trace display on large traces
- Debugger: Report the signal name when the process received one
- GeanyPy: Add keybinding support for Python plugins
- GeniusPaste: Make pastebins configurable via configuration files, adding support for user-defined pastebins
- GeniusPaste: Add configurations for fpaste.org and paste.debian.net
- ProjectOrganizer: Use the term "symbol" instead of "tag"
- Spellcheck: Improve detection of English contractions and other use of single quotes
- i18n/l10n: Update of translations for de, fr, pt, ru
A more complete list of changes can be found in the
As usual, you can find source tarballs and Windows installer for the new
release on plugins.geany.org.