Geany-Plugins 1.28 released!
We are happy to announce a new version of the combined Geany-Plugins release
-- right after Geany 1.28, Geany-Plugins 1.28 has been released.
Here are some of the most prominent news.
- Improve GTK3 for several plugins (Quentin Glidic).
- Rename plugin GeanySendMail to SendMail (Frank Lanitz).
- Update translations: de, fr, pt, tr.
- Improve listing tasks containing comments (Quentin Glidic).
- Fix a crash in the PairTagHighlighter plugin when the tag name is missing (Colomban Wendling).
- Fix several memory leaks in the PrettyPrinter plugin (Colomban Wendling).
- Include Scope plugin in the Windows installer (Colomban Wendling).
A more complete list of changes can be found in the
As usual, you can find source tarballs and Windows installer for the new
release on plugins.geany.org.
A huge thanks to everybody contributing to this great release.