Geany-Plugins 1.29 released!
We are happy to announce a new version of the combined Geany-Plugins release
-- right after Geany 1.29, Geany-Plugins 1.29 has been released.
Here are some of the most prominent news.
- Rename plugin GeanyLipsum to Lipsum (Frank Lanitz).
- Update translations: de, es, fr, kk, pt
- Addons: Add a function to deselect marked words with one click (Enrico Tröger)
- Commander: Add keybindings for triggering a particular filter type (Colomban Wendling)
- Git-Changebar: Fix handling documents starting with a BOM (Colomban Wendling)
- Git-Changebar: Fix an off-by-one issue in tooltip hunk width calculation cropping 1px on the right (Colomban Wendling)
- Git-Changebar: Add support for libgit2 0.24.2 (Colomban Wendling)
- Spellcheck: Strip single quotes from words' beginning and end (Enrico Tröger)
- Treebrowser: Fix a typo in configuration parsing causing option for "open new files" have not being save/restored correctly (Enrico Tröger)
A more complete list of changes can be found in the
As usual, you can find source tarballs and Windows installer for the new
release on plugins.geany.org.
A huge thanks to everybody contributing to this great release.