Geany-Plugins 1.34 are out!
December 16th, 2018
We are happy to announce a new version of the combined Geany-Plugins release
-- following the Geany 1.34 release, Geany-Plugins 1.34 is being released,
- New plugin: for all of you missing Vim in Geany - here it is: Vimode: A Vim Mode for Geany.
- Geanyctags: Fix generated tags files and support relative base path
- GeanyLua: API updated to match Geany 1.34
- Markdown: port plugin to Webkit2GTK
- PoHelper: many improvements
- Scope: add GTK3 support
- Workbench: many improvements
- Updated translations: de, es, pt
A more complete list of changes can be found at NEWS at
As usual, you can find source tarballs and Windows installer for the new
release on https://plugins.geany.org.
A huge thanks to everybody contributing to this great release.