Geany-Plugins 1.26 released!
We are happy to announce a new version of the combined Geany-Plugins release -- right after Geany 1.26 has been released.
There have been a lot of changes, but here are some of the most prominent or noteworthy ones:
- Add GTK3 support to Addons and GeanyVC
- Addons: new Copy Path feature
- Addons: Fix bookmark list when the document changes
- Spellcheck: Add support for showing suggestions directly in the editor menu
- Scope: Improve GDB communication
- Update translations: de, fr, nl, pt
- New translation: kk
A more complete list of changes can be found in the NEWS file.
As usual, you can find source tarballs and Windows installer for the new release on plugins.geany.org.
We are happy to announce a new release of Geany!
For a comprehensive list of changes please see Release Notes. A very detailed and complete list of changes can be found in the ChangeLog.
- New plugin API (Thomas Martitz).
- Add support for "proxy" plugins (Thomas Martitz).
- Fix spurious "source file has been modified" messages (Jiří Techet).
- Update Scintilla to version 3.6.1.
- Keeping undo history when reloading files is now enabled by default.
- Restore modern design of native file dialogs under Windows.
- Update translations: de, el, es, fr, hu, id, kk, pt, sk, sv, ru.
We want to thank all developers, translators and everyone who contributed to this release with patches, feedback, bug reports and so on. Thank you!
As usual, all downloads can be found on Releases.