We are happy to announce a new release of Geany!
For a comprehensive list of changes please see Release Notes. A very detailed and complete list of changes can be found in the ChangeLog.
- Fix executing external commands on Windows.
- Fix search entries color with the default GNOME 3.20 GTK2 theme.
- Add support for keeping the cursor a number of lines from the edges to always show some context.
- Update Scintilla to version 3.7.0.
- Improve support for GTK 3.22.
- Add support for VTE 0.38 and newer.
- Update translations: ca, de, el, es, fr, id, it, kk, nl pt, pt_BR, sv, zh_CN.
We want to thank all developers, translators and everyone who contributed to this release with patches, feedback, bug reports and so on. Thank you!
As usual, all downloads can be found on Releases.
Geany-Plugins 1.29 released!
We are happy to announce a new version of the combined Geany-Plugins release -- right after Geany 1.29, Geany-Plugins 1.29 has been released.
Here are some of the most prominent news.
- Rename plugin GeanyLipsum to Lipsum (Frank Lanitz).
- Update translations: de, es, fr, kk, pt
- Addons: Add a function to deselect marked words with one click (Enrico Tröger)
- Commander: Add keybindings for triggering a particular filter type (Colomban Wendling)
- Git-Changebar: Fix handling documents starting with a BOM (Colomban Wendling)
- Git-Changebar: Fix an off-by-one issue in tooltip hunk width calculation cropping 1px on the right (Colomban Wendling)
- Git-Changebar: Add support for libgit2 0.24.2 (Colomban Wendling)
- Spellcheck: Strip single quotes from words' beginning and end (Enrico Tröger)
- Treebrowser: Fix a typo in configuration parsing causing option for "open new files" have not being save/restored correctly (Enrico Tröger)
A more complete list of changes can be found in the NEWS file
As usual, you can find source tarballs and Windows installer for the new release on plugins.geany.org.
A huge thanks to everybody contributing to this great release.