We are happy to announce a new release of Geany!
For a comprehensive list of changes please see Release Notes. A very detailed and complete list of changes can be found in the ChangeLog.
- Initial accessibility support in the editor.
- Fix scrolling on Wayland.
- Fix Ctrl+X and Ctrl+C in non-Latin keyboard layouts (Forkest).
- Update Scintilla to version 3.7.3.
- Add Arduino custom filetype (SukkoPera).
- Updated translations: de, es, fr, it, lt, pt.
We want to thank all developers, translators and everyone who contributed to this release with patches, feedback, bug reports and so on. Thank you!
As usual, all downloads can be found on Releases.
Geany-Plugins 1.30 released!
We are happy to announce a new version of the combined Geany-Plugins release -- Following the Geany 1.30 release, Geany-Plugins 1.30 is being released.
- GeanyPy: Sync with upstream project.
- Lineoperations: Add support for selections
- Markdown: Allow exporting generated Markdown as HTML
- PairTagHighlighter: Add keybinding for jumping to matching tag
- ProjectOrganizer Remember expanded directories in the sidebar when reloading
- Treebrowser: Add a keybinding to follow current file
- Treebrowser: Allow to also trigger menu with Shift+F10
- Treebrowser: Don't change directory on project save
- Updated translations: de, es, fr, pt
A more complete list of changes can be found at NEWS.
As usual, you can find source tarballs and Windows installer for the new release on plugins.geany.org.
A huge thanks to everybody contributing to this great release.